Call us at (805) 640-9111 to book an appointment

More Services

Far-Infrared Sauna

Centuries of ancestors have recognized the healing benefit of heat in the healing process. Native American sweat lodges were used for cleansing and purifying and the Finns popularized sauna use for mental, spiritual and physical cleansing.

 

The FAR-Infrared Sauna (FIS) use light to create heat and only heats 20% of the air, leaving 80% of the heat available to heat the body making FIS more accessible to people who cannot tolerate the excessive heat and humidity seen in traditional saunas.  Benefits include:

  • Detoxification (aids in elimination of heavy metals)
  • Stress reduction
  • Burns calories for weight control
  • Immune system booster
  • Cardiovascular booster
  • Cellulite reduction
  • Pain relief and control of arthritis and joint pain
  • Skin cleansing and rejuvenation
  • Cancer therapy (hyperthermia is a well-researched therapy for cancer)

$30/45(couples)

Retail

Exercise Equipment
YTU Therapy Balls
*Kalso Earth Shoes
Other Awesome Retail – A little to a lot

Full Body Vibration Machine

$6/session

Power Naps with Binaural Brain Balancing

FREE

Geraldine S.

I have been a student of the Ojai Healing Movement about 4 or 5 months only going once a week to the Friday class which is an hour and a half and quite a workout for me. My body has so improved from these classes that I finally went for a private session with Ronelle. I thought she would work with me helping to pick out some stretching positions specific to my body. What a surprise to learn that she was going to do Myofascial Release on me at the same time. For years my lumber area has always felt like the muscles around the spine are constricted and I can never get them to relax no matter what I have done to achieve that. I told Ronelle this, and she magically helped my body out of this constant constriction.

She broke the patterning that I could not do myself. It is hard to find the right words to describe the improvements that have taken place since attending the Body Alignment classes. I can say that my body feels so toned and strengthened and there are areas that have become completely free of habitual constrictions from repetitive work positions like sitting and using a computer and mouse daily, 8 hours a day for years. I have been able to clear so much blockage in my arms and knots in my back that have been there for YEARS! Not to mention correcting my alignment and how I walk.

Ronelle is so knowledgeable, communicative and fun it has been a great joy to use this information to re-educate my body to how it once felt back when I took it all for granted. I highly recommend the True Body Alignment classes and a private session to really hone into your particular problem areas. I so appreciate you Ronelle and send my very best wishes for you and the work you are doing.

 

Geraldine S.

CA

Liz M.

The supportive scientific knowledge and light-heartedness imparted during the challenging exercise classes conducted by OHM combine to make the work-out experience very rich, effective and enjoyable?quite a winning approach to improved health and wellness, opposing decrepitude all the way! Thank you, Ronelle

Liz M.

Ojai, CA

Val P.

The body work I received from Ronelle Wood was exceptional. I have had some great work done, but this helped my body on an entirely different level. I highly recommend Ronelle to anyone looking to make a real, lasting change. She is the best!!

Val P.

Ojai, CA